Today’s enhanced odds & betting promotions
We work with the bookies to bring you all the latest enhanced odds and betting promotions. Choose the type of offer you are looking for and we’ll show you a list of the most relevant current offers.
Join a new bookie with an Enhanced odds offer. We have the latest below:
- 888 - SportSheffield Utd 40/1 - Chelsea 7/1Sheffield United vs Chelsea - Premier League enhanced oddsClaimMax Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code 888ODDS • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply Full T&C’s apply
- 888 - SportBrighton 66/1 - Man City 6/1Brighton vs Man City - Premier League enhanced oddsClaimMax Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code 888ODDS • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply Full T&C’s apply
- 888 - SportSpurs 11/1 - Arsenal 16/1Spurs vs Arsenal - Premier League enhanced oddsClaimMax Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code 888ODDS • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply Full T&C’s apply
- William Hill - Sport80/1 - Harry Kane to score first (mobile only offer)Spurs vs Arsenal - Premier League enhanced oddsClaimNew customers using promo code EPKANE80. Max £1 bet at 80/1. Applies to bets placed from 20:00 on 09 July 2020 until 16:30 on 12 July 2020. Returns paid as 16 x £5 free bets. Mobile only. Eligibility rules, free-bet rules, location restrictions, payment-method restrictions and terms and conditions apply.
- William Hill - Sport35/1 enhanced double - Chelsea and Man City both to win (mobile only offer)Premier League enhanced oddsClaimNew customers using promo code EPCM35. Max £1 bet at 35/1. Applies to bets placed from 17:30 on 09 July 2020 until 17:30 on 12 July 2020. Returns paid as 7 x £5 free bets. Mobile only. Eligibility rules, free-bet rules, location restrictions, payment-method restrictions and terms and conditions apply.
- 888 - SportKamaru Usman 6/1 - Jorge Masvidal 16/1UFC 251 enhanced oddsClaim
- William Hill - Sport35/1 - Rashford to score and Man Utd to win (mobile only offer)Man Utd vs Southampton - Premier League enhanced oddsClaimNew customers using promo code EPMR35. Max £1 bet at 35/1. Applies to bets placed from 09:00 on 10 July 2020 until 20:00 on 13 July 2020. Returns paid as 7 x £5 free bets. Mobile only. Eligibility rules, free-bet rules, location restrictions, payment-method restrictions and terms and conditions apply.
Price boosts are generally available to existing customers.
- Bet365 - SportBet365 Live StreamingWatch live sport at Bet365ClaimYou can watch live sport on your mobile, tablet or desktop including Soccer, Tennis and Basketball. All you need is a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours to qualify.
- Paddy Power - SportPaddys rewards club - SportsQualify each week to get free bets and a Power UpClaimSports - Qualify for rewards online when you place min 1 qualifying bet of £5 or more. Max free bet is £10 per week when you wager 5 x £10+ in a week, min odds 1/2 (1.5) per qualifying bet. Free bet valid until Sunday 23:59 . Max Power Up is 1 per week, valid for 7 days & max stake is £50. Full T&Cs apply. 18+
- Bet365 - SportSoccer Accumulator BonusUp to 70% bonus on winning football accumulators!ClaimApplies to pre-match accumulators of 3+ selections on the standard Full Time Result, Both Teams to Score or Result/Both Teams To Score markets only. Bonus percentage is dependent on number of selections. Bonus capped at £100k and applied to returns. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply. New and eligible customers only.
- Bet365 - SportITV Racing 4/1 offerClaimBack a winner at 4/1 or more and get a risk free bet on the next live ITV race (up to £50) at bet365. Offer applies to first single bet placed. Applies to Win and Each-Way Fixed Odds markets and Enhanced Place Terms markets only. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply. New and eligible customers only.
- Bet365 - SportBore Draw Money BackRefund for any Soccer game that finishes 0-0ClaimRefund for any Soccer game that finishes 0-0 at bet365. Applies to losing pre-match bets on any Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast markets. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply. New and eligible customers only.
- Bet365 - Sport2 Goals Ahead Early Payout OfferGet your single bets paid out if the team you back goes 2 goals ahead - for multiple bets the selection will be marked as a winnerClaimGet your single bets paid out if the team you back goes 2 goals ahead - for multiple bets the selection will be marked as a winner with bet365. Applies to pre-match single and multiple bets on the standard Full Time Result market for applicable competitions. Only available to new and eligible customers. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply.
- Bet365 - SportEach Way First GoalscorersBet365 will pay out at 1/3 odds for unlimited places in 90 minutes playClaimHave an Each-Way First Goalscorer bet on any match with bet365, and be safe in the knowledge that if your player scores at any time during the game bet365 will pay you out! Each-Way bets are settled on all goalscorers, at 1/3 odds for unlimited places in 90 minutes play. T&Cs apply.
- Paddy Power - SportMan Utd vs Liverpool. 9/4 - Liverpool to win, was 7/4Paddy Power existing customer price boost example (can not be claimed)Claim
Standard sign up offers for new customers. Usually in the form of free bets, risk free bets, deposit matches or a combination of the above alongside free casino spins.
- Bet365 - SportGet up to £100 in bet creditsClaimNew customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
- Betfred - SportBet £10 get £30 in free betsplus 30 free spinsClaim18+, UK and NI only. Promo code SPORTS60. 1st sports bet of £10+ in one transaction, settled in 60 days. Odds evens (2.0)+. £30 free bet paid within 48 hours of bet settlement, 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Game restrictions apply. Max 30 Free Spins on selected games. 7 day expiry. Full terms and conditions apply.
- Betfair - SportGet up to £100 in free betsClaimNew customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. T&Cs apply
- William Hill - SportBet £10, get £30ClaimNew customers using Promo Code P30 only, min £10/€10 stake, min odds ½, free bets paid as £15/€15 (30 days expiry), free bet/payment method/player/country restrictions apply. 18+ Full T&Cs apply.
- 888 - SportBet £10, get £30 in free bets+ £10 casino bonusClaimMinimum deposit of £10 using deposit code 30F - A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 placed on any sports market - Minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5) - Free bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days - Free bet stakes not included in returns - Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days • To withdraw bonus/related wins, wager bonus amount x40 within 14 days • Wagering req. vary by game • Deposit methods, Withdrawal restrictions and Full T&C’s apply. 18+ be gambleaware.org
- Boylesports - SportUp to £25 in free betsClaim18+. UK Customers (Excluding NI) only. Cash stakes only. Min £10 stake required for initial £5 free bet. Min odds ½. Max £25 in free bets. Subsequent free bets equal 50% average of each 3 qualifying bets. 13 bets required to receive full £25 free bet. Qualifying bet must be placed within 30 days of opening account. Cashed out bets will not qualify towards your average stake. One free bet offer per customer, household or IP address only. Free bet expires after 7 days. Payment method restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
- Coral - SportBet £5, get £20 in free betsClaim18+. UK+IRE only. Min first bet £5 at odds 1/2 or more. Tote and Pool excluded. Must be placed within 14 days of account reg. £20 credited as 4 x £5 free bets. Not valid with CashOut. Free bet valid for 4 days. Free bet stake not returned. T&Cs apply.
Our top casino offers in July 2020. More are available in our casino section.
- William Hill - Casino100% Buy in Bonus +50 Free SpinsClaimOpt in required. New customers to Casino page only. 1x per customer. Min. Buy in £10. Bonus value 100% of Buy in. Max. Bonus £300. 40x Wagering, Max Redeemable £4,000. 50 Free Spins with x35 wagering will be awarded after the Buy in Bonus is completed, Max Redeemable £1000. Bonus expires after 7 days. Stake contributions, player, country, currency, game restrictions and terms apply.
- Bet365 - CasinoUp to £100 New Player BonusClaimNew Casino customers only. Deposit min. £10. Applies to first deposit to Casino only. Max. bonus £100. 15x wagering (game weighting, table coverage and max. bet rules apply) on deposit and bonus to make the bonus balance withdrawable. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
- Mr Green - Casino100% Deposit Bonus up to £50Plus 50 Free Spins on Lucky Mr GreenClaimNew players only. 18+. Opt in required. New customers only. 1x per customer. Min. £20 deposit. 1st deposit only. Selected games only. Max. Bonus £50, 35x wagering and 50 Free Spins at £0.10/spin on Lucky Mr Green 35x Wagering. Free Spins credited once deposit amount has been wagered. Bonus and Free Spins expire 7 days after issue. Game weighting, game, country, currency, player restrictions and terms apply. BeGambleAware.org.
Our most popular new customer offers are shown just above. There are plenty more to choose from on our promo codes page. That’s where you’ll find the full list, any promo codes required and in depth reviews of all of the brands.
What are enhanced odds?
If you are new to all this, perhaps a little explanation is in order. Enhanced odds are sign up offers from the bookmakers where they offer a much higher than normal price (odds) for something. For example, something such as 16/1 for Man United to win a football match. The real odds should be much shorter, so the bookies are aiming to entice potential new customers with headline inflated (enhanced) odds. Here’s an example of a past offer (its no longer valid and can’t be claimed):
As an offer for a new customer they are similar to free bets, but the main difference is that they are not guaranteed. And that’s the trade off. You’ll usually get better value for your money, but there’s always a small risk that you won’t actually win. So in addition to enhanced odds offers, it is prudent to consider what your options are. Different offers suit different budgets and some people have differing approaches to risk, it’s important to do what is right for you. Elsewhere on this page you will find the standard free bets and bonuses available to allow you to easily compare the options.
Which bookmakers offer enhanced odds?
Not all bookies offer these enhanced odds, but we cover the majority of those that do. All the bookies featured on the site are established, secure and trusted brands that have been operating for a significant length of time. You may note that we do not feature hundreds of little-known bookmakers like a lot of other sites, this is so you can be sure that you are going to be treated fairly when you sign up.
We feature all the current enhanced odds offers from these bookies across a range of sports. The majority of these are football odds, with the Premier League being the competition featured the most. You’ll also see betting offers for the FA Cup, Champions League, League Cup etc, we’ll post these in the days leading up to the appropriate fixtures. Lately the bookies have been featuring a lot of enhanced accumulators, we’ve seen some enormous prices on just 3 team trebles, so keep an eye out for more of these.
Remember that the very nature of enhanced betting means that the offers are often short-lived. The bookmakers will often only publish the increased odds in the last couple of days leading up to a game. In fact, some of the best enhanced odds can be found in the hours leading up to kick off. So bookmark the site and be sure to check back often for all the best deals!
Whats the difference between Enhanced Odds and Price Boost?
We often get asked to explain the difference between a “price boost” and “enhanced odds,” so whats the story? Really, there’s actually very little difference, both refer to the same underlying concept, which is that of the price (or odds) on a selection being increased as a special offer. However, it’s worth noting that there are two very different levels of “boost” or “enhancement,” as follows:
Day to day price boost – small increase in odds. Available to all customers, either new or existing. Typically designed to add value for existing customers. Example:
Harry Kane to score first, was 7/2 now 4/1.
This represents a small increase in value which the bookmakers offer to keep existing customers happy. If you have a preferred bookie that you bet with you might find that they offer these sort of price boosts to you directly, in line with your favourite teams, races etc. Another reason why it can pay to be opted-in to ongoing promotions once you’ve have found a brand you are happy with.
As we’ve discussed above, new customer enhanced odds are typically huge prices on likely outcomes, designed to attract new customers. They are not available to existing customers otherwise the bookies would soon be out of business!
Bottom line, it is simply a difference in terminology. It should always be clear who the offer applies to from the wording and terms, but if in doubt consult the bookies own site before placing any bets.
Best bookie for enhanced odds!
Who’s in the Enhanced Bets hall of fame so far this year then? The list below shows the top bookies for enhanced odds, taking into account a number of factors. We’ve considered both the quantity AND quality of their odds, their originality and their general appeal to you the punter.
Due to the relentless consistency with which we’ve been able to offer quality Betfair enhanced odds to you, they take the number one spot. By providing regular ongoing sign up offers and Betfair enhanced specials, they have also cemented their place as a firm favourite with our visitors. Paddy Power are a close second with hugely competitive prices and a reputation for both good fun and high quality customer service. Coral complete a close run top 3, their “Brazil to wear yellow” offer was a massive hit with our visitors.
As a clarification, the list below also includes bookies that have these offers on a regular basis for their existing customers. For example, although we don’t regularly have William Hill enhanced odds on our homepage, they are a bookie that gives extra value to their customers with continual regular offers.
Alternative new customer offers – Promo codes and free bets
In addition to all the short-lived enhanced odds and specials on offer, we also detail the available new customer offers that can be used when joining a new bookmaker. These are typically the bread and butter type offers that are available week in week out. As you probably know, whenever you sign up with a new company you can take advantage of their current free bet (sometimes a promo code is needed to claim it) as an incentive and to help get you started. The top betting offers are shown just above, and the best of the rest can be found in our review section or via the search box.
Both the free bets and the associated promotion codes do change from time to time, generally as the bookies adjust their offers whilst vying for your custom! If you want to know when a new one goes live make sure you check back regularly!
Enhanced Bets app
The enhanced bets app is now live! Install on your mobile to be kept up to date with all the latest enhanced odds, price boosts and new customer offers. The app has a number of tabs to separate out all the available offers, with priority given to the latest enhanced odds offers. These are displayed on the homepage in time and date order. I.e. the offer at the top is the closest to expiry / kick off.
You can find the apps here: