Today’s enhanced odds & betting promotions
We work with the bookies to bring you all the latest enhanced odds and betting promotions. Enhanced odds are at the top, followed by price boosts and our other top offers.
All Enhanced Odds offers:
Join a new bookie with an Enhanced odds offer. We have the latest below:
Premier League 2021-2022 betting
- West Ham vs Man Utd, Sunday 19th Sep 14:0030/1 - Ronaldo to score (mobile offer only)Premier League enhanced odds from William HillClaim18+. Play Safe. New customers using EPR30. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 17:00 on 15th September 2021 until 14:00 on 19th September 2021. Max £1 bet at 30/1. Returns paid as 3 x £10 free bets (30 day expiry). Player & currency restrictions & terms apply.
- West Ham vs Man Utd, Sunday 19th Sep 14:0050/1 - Ronaldo to score anytime Premier League enhanced odds from ParimatchClaim18+ New customers only. Opt in, bet on Cristiano Ronaldo - Anytime Goalscorer (max £1); Enhanced odds paid in Free Bets. Min £5 deposit. Offer valid 10:00 13.09.21 until 14:00 19.09.21. Free Bets Expire in 7 days. Card payments only. T&Cs Apply, see below. | begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly
- Spurs vs Chelsea, Sunday 19th Sep 16:3040/1 - Lukaku to score (mobile offer only)Premier League enhanced odds from William HillClaim18+. Play Safe. New customers using EPL40. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 17:00 on 15th September 2021 until 16:30 on 19th September 2021. Max £1 bet at 40/1. Returns paid as 4 x £10 free bets (40 day expiry). Player & currency restrictions & terms apply.
Price boosts are generally available to existing customers. We have a selection of short term offers that you can claim even if you already have an account with the following bookies. You’ll also find details of any beneficial ongoing promotions that you can take advantage of, such as price guarantees or best odds guarantees.
- Bet365 - Sport2 Goals Ahead Early Payout OfferGet your single bets paid out if the team you back goes 2 goals ahead - for multiple bets the selection will be marked as a winnerClaimGet your single bets paid out if the team you back goes 2 goals ahead - for multiple bets the selection will be marked as a winner with bet365. Applies to pre-match single and multiple bets on the standard Full Time Result market for applicable competitions. Only available to new and eligible customers. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply. #Ad
- Bet365 - SportEach Way First GoalscorersBet365 will pay out at 1/3 odds for unlimited places in 90 minutes playClaimHave an Each-Way First Goalscorer bet on any match with bet365, and be safe in the knowledge that if your player scores at any time during the game bet365 will pay you out! Each-Way bets are settled on all goalscorers, at 1/3 odds for unlimited places in 90 minutes play. T&Cs apply. #Ad
- Bet365 - SportBet365 Live StreamingWatch live sport at Bet365ClaimYou can watch live sport on your mobile, tablet or desktop including Soccer, Tennis and Basketball. All you need is a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours to qualify. #Ad
- Paddy Power - SportPaddys rewards club - SportsQualify each week to get free bets and a Power UpClaimSports - Qualify for rewards online when you place min 1 qualifying bet of £5 or more. Max free bet is £10 per week when you wager 5 x £10+ in a week, min odds 1/2 (1.5) per qualifying bet. Free bet valid until Sunday 23:59 . Max Power Up is 1 per week, valid for 7 days & max stake is £50. Full T&Cs apply. 18+
- Bet365 - SportSoccer Accumulator BonusUp to 70% bonus on winning football accumulators!ClaimApplies to pre-match accumulators of 3+ selections on the standard Full Time Result, Both Teams to Score or Result/Both Teams To Score markets only. Bonus percentage is dependent on number of selections. Bonus capped at £100k and applied to returns. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply. New and eligible customers only. #Ad
- Bet365 - SportITV Racing 4/1 offerClaimBack a winner at 4/1 or more and get a risk free bet on the next live ITV race (up to £50) at bet365. Offer applies to first single bet placed. Applies to Win and Each-Way Fixed Odds markets and Enhanced Place Terms markets only. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply. New and eligible customers only. #Ad
- Bet365 - SportBore Draw Money BackRefund for any Soccer game that finishes 0-0ClaimRefund for any Soccer game that finishes 0-0 at bet365. Applies to losing pre-match bets on any Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast markets. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply. New and eligible customers only. #Ad
- Paddy Power - SportMan Utd vs Liverpool. 9/4 - Liverpool to win, was 7/4Paddy Power existing customer price boost example (can not be claimed)Claim
Standard sign up offers for new customers. Usually in the form of free bets, risk free bets, deposit matches or a combination of the above alongside free casino spins. Our top selections are below:
- Bet365 - SportGet up to £100 in bet creditsClaimNew customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. #Ad
- Betfred - SportBet £10 get £30 in free betsplus 60 free spinsClaimNew UK & NI customers only. promo code ‘SPORTS60’. Deposit & place first sports bet of £10+ in one bet transaction, at odds of Evens (2.0) +. settled within 60 days. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets credited within 48 hours of bet settlement, 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Max 60 Free Spins on Justice League Comics. 7-day expiry. Full T&Cs apply. 18+ begambleaware.org
- Betfair - SportGet up to £100 in free betsClaimNew customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. T&Cs apply
- William Hill - SportBet £10, get £30 + £10 on casino Claim18+. Play Safe. New customers using promo code M40 only. 1x per customer. Min £/€10 bet. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Free bets of 2 x £/€15 issued after first qualifying bet settles. Max £/€10 Bonus. 35x wagering requirement. Max redeemable bonus: £25. Casino bonus expires after 72 hours. UK & Eire only. Additional T&Cs, including free-bet, game, location, payment method and stake contributions apply. See full terms below.
- 888 - SportBet £10, get £30 in free bets+ £10 casino bonusClaimMinimum deposit of £10 using deposit code 30F - A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 placed on any sports market - Minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5) - Free bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days - Free bet stakes not included in returns - Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days • To withdraw bonus/related wins, wager bonus amount x40 within 14 days • Wagering req. vary by game • Deposit methods, Withdrawal restrictions and Full T&C’s apply. 18+ be gambleaware.org
- Boylesports - SportBet £10 get £30 in free betsClaimNew UK customers (Excluding NI) only. Mobile exclusive. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. Free bet applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. Payment method restrictions. 1 Free Bet offer per customer, household & IP Address only. 18+. T&Cs apply begambleaware.org
- Coral - SportBet £5, get £20 in free betsClaim18+ Eligible UK+IRE players. Paypal & some deposit & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. No cash-out, restrictions & T&Cs apply. begambleaware.org
Our top casino offers in September 2021. More are available in our casino section.
- William Hill - Casino100% Buy in Bonus +50 Free SpinsClaim18+. Play Safe. Opt in required. New customers to Casino page only. 1x per customer. Min. Buy in £10. Bonus value 100% of Buy in. Max. Bonus £300. 40x Wagering, Max Redeemable £4,000. 50 Free Spins with x35 wagering will be awarded after the Buy in Bonus is completed, Max Redeemable £1000. Bonus expires after 7 days. Stake contributions, player, country, currency, game restrictions and terms apply. begambleaware.org Full T&Cs apply.
- Bet365 - CasinoUp to £25 New Player BonusClaimNew Casino customers only. Deposit min. £10. Max. bonus £25. 20x wagering (game weighting, table coverage and max. bet rules apply) on deposit and bonus to make the bonus balance withdrawable. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+ begambleaware.org #Ad
- Mr Green - Casino100% Deposit Bonus up to £50Plus 50 Free Spins on Lucky Mr GreenClaimNew players only. 18+. Opt in required. New customers only. 1x per customer. Min. £20 deposit. 1st deposit only. Selected games only. Max. Bonus £50, 35x wagering and 50 Free Spins at £0.10/spin on Lucky Mr Green 35x Wagering. Free Spins credited once deposit amount has been wagered. Bonus and Free Spins expire 7 days after issue. Game weighting, game, country, currency, player restrictions and terms apply. BeGambleAware.org.
Our most popular new customer offers are shown just above. There are plenty more to choose from on our promo codes page. That’s where you’ll find the full list, any promo codes required and in depth reviews of all of the brands.
What are enhanced odds?
If you are new to all this, perhaps a little explanation is in order. Enhanced odds are sign up offers from the bookmakers where they offer a much higher than normal price (odds) for something. For example, something such as 16/1 for Man United to win a football match. The real odds should be much shorter, so the bookies are aiming to entice potential new customers with vastly inflated odds. Here are a couple of examples of past offers (no longer valid and can’t be claimed):
The first example is for a particular player to score any time in the match. As you can see, the odds on Sergio Aguero to score were boosted from 7/10 to 5/1.
In the second example you can see that you have a choice. This particular enhanced offering was for a football match, and new customers were able to pick their side and the associated enhanced price. At the time Belgium were the top ranked football team in the world, hence the shorter price. If you had fancied England to upset the odds, they were priced accordingly and as a new customer you could bet £5 at 16/1. A huge potential win, but with the obvious caveat that it was far from guaranteed!
This lack of guarantee is the main difference to the more standard free bet sign up offers. It’s the trade off. You’ll usually get better value for your money, but there’s always a risk that you won’t actually win. So in addition to price boost offers, it is prudent to consider what your options are. Different offers suit different budgets and some people have differing approaches to risk, it’s important to do what is right for you. Elsewhere on this page you will find the standard free bets and bonuses available to allow you to easily compare the options.
We have written an article explaining this in further detail and hopefully answering any questions you might have – please see What are enhanced odds?
Which bookmakers offer enhanced odds?
Not all bookies offer these enhanced odds, but we cover the majority of those that do. All the bookies featured on the site are established, secure and trusted brands that have been operating for a significant length of time. You may note that we do not feature hundreds of little-known bookmakers like a lot of other sites, this is so you can be sure that you are going to be treated fairly when you sign up.
If there’s an odds boost across any of the major sports, you’ll find it here. The majority of these are football odds, with the Premier League being the competition featured the most. You’ll also see betting offers for the FA Cup, Champions League, League Cup etc, we’ll post these in the days leading up to the appropriate fixtures. Lately the bookies have been featuring a lot of enhanced accumulators, we’ve seen some enormous prices on just 3 team trebles, so keep an eye out for more of these.
Remember that the very nature of enhanced betting means that the offers are often short-lived. The bookmakers will often only publish the increased odds in the last couple of days leading up to a game. In fact, some of the best price boosts can be found in the hours leading up to kick off. So bookmark the site and be sure to check back often for all the best deals!
Whats the difference between Enhanced Odds and Price Boost?
Short answer – Enhanced odds are vastly improved odds for new customers only, whereas price boosts are usually smaller increased odds, offered to all customers.
We often get asked to explain the difference between a “price boost” and “enhanced odds,” so whats the story? Both refer to the same underlying concept, which is that of the price (or odds) on a selection being increased as a special offer. However, it’s worth noting that there are two very different levels of “boost” or “enhancement,” as follows:
Day to day price boost – small increase in odds. Available to all customers, either new or existing. Typically designed to add value for existing customers. Example:
Harry Kane to score first, was 7/2 now 4/1.
This represents a small increase in value which the bookmakers offer to keep existing customers happy. If you have a preferred bookie that you bet with you might find that they offer these sort of price boosts to you directly, in line with your favourite teams, races etc. Another reason why it can pay to be opted-in to ongoing promotions once you’ve have found a brand you are happy with.
As we’ve discussed above, the new customer enhanced offerings are typically huge prices on likely outcomes, designed to attract new customers. They are not available to existing customers otherwise the bookies would soon be out of business!
Bottom line, it is simply a difference in terminology. It should always be clear who the offer applies to from the wording and terms, but if in doubt consult the bookies own site before placing any bets.
Best enhanced odds offers down the years
These type of promotions have been around for a number of years now, and during this time there have been some pretty spectacular ones. We’ve picked out a few of the best, these were certainly favourites amongst our readers and we can see why! Of course we’ll be keeping an eye out for any new headline offers and you’ll find them at the top of the page whenever they are available.
2/1 – Brazil to wear yellow
In the relatively early days of bookies offering enhanced odds, Coral came up with this gem for the World Cup in Brazil. The home team were playing Croatia in the opening game and Coral offered 2/1 for them to be wearing their famous yellow strip. Brazil always wear this at home, so surely it was in the bag!
Despite some rumours in the lead up to the tournament that Brazil might not be in their home kit, they did indeed stroll out in yellow. It marked an expensive day for Coral and was enjoyed by masses of punters!
200/1 – England to win the World Cup
Again it was a World Cup offer that grabbed the headlines before the tournament in Russia. This time it was Betfair who caused a stir, offering a simply colossal price on England to bring it home. This was an exciting, hungry, attacking England line up with little to lose, and although unlikely, it wasn’t totally out of the question.
It was the tournament that finished in heart break for England (just for a change). They exceeded expectations with a superb run to the semi finals, only to come up just short against Croatia in extra time. They certainly gave the takers of this offer one heck of a run for their money though.
25/1 – A yellow card to be shown
Our final selection is again from Coral. This was another genius marketing idea that captured the imagination of the betting public. This time they offered 25/1 that there would be a yellow card shown in the Manchester derby. A feisty game in normal circumstances, but this one had a little extra as it was also a cup match.
Even though Manchester City were currently enjoying their spell as “noisy neighbours” they would always face a tough test across town. The game was settled in favour of the home team by single goal, but more importantly there were 4 yellow cards issued on the night. In fact the bet was done and dusted inside 15 minutes!
Alternative new customer offers
In addition to all the short-lived odds boosts and specials on offer, we also detail the available new customer offers that can be used when joining a new bookmaker. These are typically the bread and butter type offers that are available week in week out. As you probably know, whenever you sign up with a new company you can take advantage of their current offer (sometimes a promo code is needed to claim it) as an incentive and to help get you started. The top betting offers are shown just above, and the best of the rest can be found in our review section or via the search box.
We offer more than just enhanced odds
Although our homepage is dedicated to price boosts and large odds offerings, we also bring you the standard new customer promos across all the product ranges. Remember that as well as thinking about whether you should take a larger price or a standard offer, you should also consider which product you’ll be using the most once you have joined a new brand.
If you intend to predominantly use the sportsbook, then one of these offers will suit you the best. However, if you are interested in poker, bingo or casino games, then many of the brands will be able to offer you specific promotions that might suit you better. We cover various products in detail in our reviews.
The deals available and the associated promotion codes do change from time to time, generally as the bookies adjust their offers whilst vying for your custom! If you want to know when a new one goes live make sure you check back regularly!
Enhanced Bets app
The enhanced bets app is now live! Install on your mobile to be kept up to date with all the latest enhanced odds, price boosts and new customer offers. The app has a number of tabs to separate out all the available offers, with priority given to the latest enhanced odds offers. These are displayed on the homepage in time and date order. I.e. the offer at the top is the closest to expiry / kick off.
You can find the apps here: