Betdaq free bet
THIS POST HAS BEEN SUPERSEDED BY THE LATEST BETDAQ PROMOTION CODE:
- Betdaq - ExchangeBet £10, Get £10Claim18+ only. Certain countries only. API/RDT customers excluded. Min £10 exchange bet at odds 2.0 or greater within 14 days of acc reg. Free bet valid on exchange for 7 days. Stake not returned. Depositing directly via bank card. No cashout. New customers only. T&Cs Apply.
Betdaq is a betting exchange rather than a conventional bookmaker. A betting exchange allows you to place all the normal bets you’d expect, but also able to do a lot more besides. The key difference between a bookie and betting exchange is that you are betting against other users of the exchange, rather than against the bookie. This opens up a whole world of new possibilities, and we explain a few of these in more detail further down the page.
Claiming the Betdaq free bet
If you are looking to get started with Betdaq we have just the thing for you. They are currently offering all new customers a £30 free bet to get started on the exchange. This is ideal for both those new to exchange betting, and those who are familiar with it and want a little boost to their betting bank.
To claim the offer, simply click on the banner below and you’ll be taken directly to the Betdaq free bet page, where full details of the offer are available:
Why use the Betdaq betting exchange?
For the last few decade there has been one outright market leader in the world of betting exchanges. However, Betdaq has been gaining ground in the last few years and is now an excellent alternative, growing slowly but surely in the right way. Anyone who uses the exchanges will know that it’s always wise to have a backup exchange, one that you can use in the event of a problem with the others. But Betdaq is more than just a backup, it’s a great product in its own right, having come a long way in recent times.
Now you’ll see all the benefits you’d expect of the big names. There’s an integrated sportsbook, support for mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets, a huge range of markets and plenty liquidity to keep them moving. A quick look at the list of markets will confirm that all the major sports are there, and when you dig a little deeper you’ll see a comprehensive range of markets for all the upcoming fixtures, races etc.
Finally, it’s also worth pointing out that Betdaq is actually owned by one of the top UK bookmakers, so you know that your money is in safe hands.
What is different about the Betdaq betting exchange?
As we mentioned above, using a betting exchange opens up a whole world of new betting possibilities. There are actually two key differences to the bookmakers that make this the case:
- 1. You are betting against other users of the exchange
- 2. You are able to bet on selections to lose
Some of the benefits you’ll see as a result:
- The odds are often better. Because they are set by market forces they tend to be accurate, yet because there is no bookie overround it can be more competitive.
- You can easily oppose a single selection. E.g. you could pick a single horse in a race not to win. This is called “laying” a selection.
- You can easily buy in and out of positions, irrespective of whether a bet has gone in your favour. Having the ability to back or lay any selection makes this possible.
- The liquidity of a market is immediately obvious. This means that you know when a big bet can be placed without issue. If you like to bet big, there are no restrictions such as those you might encounter at a bookie.
We are currently working with Betdaq to bring additional promotions beyond the usual free bet. If you’d like to be notified of these as and when they are published, you should keep a close eye on our homepage.