ComeOn bonus code
***** IMPORTANT – THIS OFFER IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CLAIM *****
Instead we’ve listed a number of the most popular brands with offers currently available:
- Bet365 - SportBet £10 and get £50 in free betsClaimNew customers only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
- Betfred - SportGet £60 in bonuses when you stake £10 ClaimNew UK customers only. Register using the promo code BETFRED60, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £20 in Free Bets to be used on Sports, £10 in Free Bets to be used on Lotto and 50 Free Spins (20p per spin) credited within 48 hours of bet settlement. Further £20 in Free Bets credited 5 days after settlement. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply 18+ begambleaware.org
- Betfair - SportGet up to £100 in free betsClaimNew customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Multiple bets included. Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply
- William Hill - SportBet £10, get £30 + £10 on casino Claim18+. Play Safe. New customers using promo code M40 only. 1x per customer. Min £/€10 bet. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Free bets of 2 x £/€15 issued after first qualifying bet settles. Max £/€10 Bonus. 35x wagering requirement. Max redeemable bonus: £25. Casino bonus expires after 72 hours. UK & Eire only. Additional T&Cs, including free-bet, game, location, payment method and stake contributions apply. See full terms below.
OFFER UNAVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT – ORIGINAL REVIEW IS BELOW:
ComeOn is a relatively new name in the sports and casino arena, having only been around since 2011.
They’ve kept things simple, concentrating on a few core products and ensuring they do them well. There is a refreshing feel about the site as a whole and their commitment to straight forward gaming and betting.
If you fancy checking them out, we’ve negotiated a cracking sign up bonus for all new customers, a £30 free bet to match your initial £30 deposit. You can claim this as follows.
1. Click the button above to reveal the latest ComeOn bonus code
2. If required, enter the ComeOn bonus code when you sign up.
What does the ComeOn bonus code give you?
It’s essentially a 100% deposit match, up to the value of £30. So deposit £30, and ComeOn will give you a welcome bonus of another £30! The bonus is broken up into 3 x £10 free bets, and to qualify you have to place 3 x £10 bets first from your own deposit. As with all these sort of sign up deals there are some terms to follow to ensure you qualify, we’ve summarised these at the bottom of the page so you know what you need to do.
ComeOn bonus codes – January 2022:
You may notice on the registration form it also mentions a “ComeOn voucher code” – you don’t actually need to enter anything here to claim this bonus.
As we said at the start, ComeOn is a relatively stripped down offering compared to some of the bloated sites you see nowadays. They essentially just do sports and casino, why do 15 different products (sometimes badly!) when you will be better received by just doing a couple properly. Sports includes in-play, and casino includes live dealers, so you’ve got the main things people want and nothing more. Nice and easy.
So what’s the sportsbook like?
Neat and well organised, with plenty to get your teeth into. The layout is familiar from any one of the many online sportsbooks, with most popular bets at the top and a menu system down the side. The betting slip is at the top right and just beneath that is the “hot right now” section where you’ll see news, promotions, tips and more.
Looking for a particular bet? You can access events by sports in the menu on the left, which expands down when clicked to allow you to navigate by country, meeting, race, game etc, all the way down to the individual markets for an event. A quick look at an upcoming football match shows a plethora of available markets (in excess of 130!) so you can bet on any aspect of any game. Once it’s started, the action continues in the in play section, where an updated range of in-play markets will be displayed.
The casino section is laid out the same as the sportsbook, with popular games at the top and the menu system down the side. You’ll also see a jackpots section with news of the large progressives, plus casino news such as big winners, new games and promotions.
The list of available games includes all the usual favourites such as roulette, blackjack, poker and slots, plus more besides. There are variations on all the common games, plus a variety of video slots, video poker and even scratch card games.
ComeOn say that they have so many promos that you need to keep checking their site to see the latest! These range from enhanced odds and free bets, to super odds and cash out. In keeping with the rest of their site, everything is designed to be easy to understand and do.
ComeOn background and information
An important thing to note about the ComeOn sportsbook is that for users from Great Britain it is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. This is important because it means they are regulated by various rules, essentially designed to ensure that gambling is conducted in a fair and open manner.
We wouldn’t recommend a bookie that we don’t trust, and in this case it’s good to know that they have to abide by rules set down by our own regulatory body. It’s important you can trust them with your money and personal data. With regards to the last point, ComeOn actually claim that they use a higher level of security than most banks!
ComeOn aim to be a bit different. They have a pledge to speak in plain English and respond to any queries as quickly as possible in an honest, clear and understandable manner. Support is available 7 days a week should you ever require it. And in keeping with the fun and friendly theme of their site, they also pledge to keep things simple, be it the single wallet system, or the easy to understand bonuses (see next section for more). Rather than ask “Why ComeOn?” they aim to turn this round, “why not ComeOn?” – given the way they operate, it’s a fair question.
ComeOn make their bonuses fair and easy
Following on from the pledges above, ComeOn also aim to have easy to understand bonuses. Often an Achilles heel of the industry, they provide bonuses that are transparent, fair and easy to understand. This is done by splitting your balance between real money (i.e. deposits) and bonus money (i.e from the promotions). Then the crucial bit, which is rather clever and hopefully something that will become an industry standard one day – as you play, the bonus money becomes real money, you’ll actually see it move across your wallet as it is added to your real money balance instantly!
ComeOn bonus code – terms and conditions
You should refer to ComeOn’s own website for the current and definitive version of the terms and conditions associated with this offer.