* NEW * We’ve got the latest promotion direct from Coral. One of the UK’s biggest, most widely recognised and trusted bookmaking brands, Coral has been around for nearly a century and continues to go from strength to strength. Before you check them out to find out why, make sure you take advantage of their latest top promotion.
Coral promo and bonus codes
|Bookie:||Product:||Offer details:||Promo code:|
|Coral sports||Bet £5 Get £20!|
Superb offer for new customers from just a fiver.
We’ve got all the details right here, but if you simply want to get going straight away, there’s just two things you need to do:
Coral promo code for January 2017:
(As it stands there is actually no need to enter a promo code for Coral, all you need to do is click the banner to be eligible for this deal. We’ll of course update this page if anything changes.)
What’s the deal with the current Coral sign up offer?
Coral is a bookie that likes to give it’s customers value, this is the same whether you’ve just signed up, or whether you’ve been there for years. You’ll see this right from the outset with their generous current sign up offer, which gives you a free bet worth 4x time your stake! Most bookies will match it one for one, but not Coral. The current offer is “Bet £5, Get £20.” It’s as simple as it sounds, so for just a fiver, you are getting £20 in free bets!
UPDATED * A quick note in addition to the above *
Coral sometimes offer alternative sign up incentives, so you can pick and choose the one that is right for you. To check this, click on the Coral image below, then click the Coral logo at the top left of the offer page. If there’s an alternative offer, you’ll see it there. We’ve included a screenshot of the recent Coral football promotion so you know what you’ll see if there is one at present:
Alternatively, you can also check out our homepage where we feature all the latest Coral offers. There are plenty of them, and these are a generally available as an alternative to signing up with the Coral promotion code. It’s nice to have the choice, but also to know that whichever one you go for you’ll be getting good value for your money.
Football betting at Coral
Coral is a top bookie for English football, featuring all the big leagues you’d expect to see. For those of you who like to steer clear of the glare of the top divisions though, they also have great coverage of the lower tiers of football. We highlighted some fixtures in the week up to Monday 30th January, all of these are eligible for selection with the latest Coral promo code:
|Saturday||Man City v Everton|
|Monday||Liverpool v Man Utd|
|Saturday||Derby v Leeds|
|Sat 15:00||Wimbledon v Swindon|
|Sat 15:00||Oxford Utd v Bradford|
|Sat 15:00||Accrington v Blackpool|
|Sat 15:00||Leyton Orient v Luton|
Coral sign up offer – Important terms
To save you some time we’ve reproduced some of the key details of the main offer, i.e. the bet £5, get £20 promotion. These are below for your convenience, but we do recommend that you check them out on the Coral website before signing up, that way you know you are looking at the up to date and definitive terms.
There’s nothing to worry about with these, it’s standard that there are a few stipulations with this sort of offer. Just make sure you pay attention to them to ensure you make the most of it!
1. Offer is available to UK and ROI residents aged 18 or over.
2. To qualify, your FIRST bet must be £5 (or more), single or each-way allowed.
3. To qualify, your FIRST bet must be at odds of 1/2 (decimal 1.5) or greater.
4. To qualify, your FIRST bet must be wagered within the Coral sportsbook.
5. To qualify, your FIRST bet must be made within 14 days of account registration.
6. Your £20 free bet token is valid for 7 (SEVEN) days only. Ensure you use it before it expires!
7. The free bet token must be wagered in full.
Good luck betting with Coral.