Fun88 bonus code and sign up offer
** THIS BRAND IS UNAVAILABLE – WE SUGGEST YOU CHOOSE FROM OUR LIST OF TOP REPUTABLE BOOKIES INSTEAD ***
- Bet365 - SportBet £10 and get £50 in free betsClaimNew customers only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
- William Hill - SportBet £10, get £30 + £10 on casino Claim18+. Play Safe. New customers using promo code M40 only. 1x per customer. Min £/€10 bet. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Free bets of 2 x £/€15 issued after first qualifying bet settles. Max £/€10 Bonus. 35x wagering requirement. Max redeemable bonus: £25. Casino bonus expires after 72 hours. UK & Eire only. Additional T&Cs, including free-bet, game, location, payment method and stake contributions apply. See full terms below.
- Betfred - SportGet £60 in bonuses when you stake £10 ClaimNew UK customers only. Register using the promo code BETFRED60, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £20 in Free Bets to be used on Sports, £10 in Free Bets to be used on Lotto and 50 Free Spins (20p per spin) credited within 48 hours of bet settlement. Further £20 in Free Bets credited 5 days after settlement. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply 18+ begambleaware.org
- Betfair - SportGet up to £100 in free betsClaimNew customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Multiple bets included. Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply
Fun88 is an Asian online gambling platform, which offers betting on sports, casino and slots. The European arm of the company is based in the Isle of Man, and football fans may recognise the brand thanks to sponsorship deals with English clubs Burnley, Tottenham and Newcastle.
We review the Fun88 sportsbook platform below, and tell you what’s worth knowing.
Fun88 bonus code – January 2022:
Click above to reveal the bonus code and qualify for the latest Fun88 free bet offer.
Fun88 are looking to make waves amongst sports gamblers, and this is obvious from their new customer offer, giving those who want to try the service up to £28 in free bets. A standard approach in how it’s given, we do take the time to credit Fun88 for the amount of free bets here, with many of the smaller names in the betting ring offering much less than the £28 you’ll get here, £10 to £20 the general feeling.
Fun88 existing customer offers
So, that’s the new faces catered for, and although you do have to put a bit of work into getting your bet, it’s a decent offer for those wanting to join up. But once your details are down and you’re a Fun88 customer, is there enough reason to return to the service and have them as the online bookmaker of choice on a regular basis?
When using the desktop version of their site, you’ll find the promotions tab at the top of your screen, and it’s always worth having a look around here before placing your bets, as it’s regularly updated with new and exciting offers to hold your interest. For example, football backers will get losing stakes refunded if a game ends 0-0. This means you can put your trust in excitement, back goals or scorers, knowing that if your plans backfire and you end up watching a nervy, boring, defensive game of football, you’ll get your money back and a chance to have another go. No one likes a goalless draw. This offer covers all major matches/competitions in any given week.
What do you get from the Fun88 bonus code?
We guide you through the quickest way to get your free bet, and anything in the small print that’s worth knowing. When registering your details and opening a new online betting account with Fun88, you must make six qualifying bets of £10 to get your £28 free bet. The lowest stake of your first six bets work towards how much of that £28 you will receive, but it is capped at £28. Billed as a new customer offer, it is that, of course, but it seems to be aimed at punters opening an account and returning to the site often, avoiding the risk of rolling out the red carpet for a new player, only to see them take the freebie and then move on to their next ‘victim’.
So how does this sign up offer work?
When your final qualifying bet has been settled, you must then contact a member of the customer service team and they will drop a free bet into your account within 24 hours. When doing this, it’s important to know that any free bets must be used within a 24-hour period, or you’ll lose it. We wouldn’t want to see you go through the qualifying process, only to miss out, so please keep that in mind. Max free bet allowed is £28, and those using Neteller or Skrill to deposit funds are not offered the promo.
Fun88 promotions – football and racing
Football is amongst the betting industry’s highest earners, so it makes sense to keep those betting on the beautiful game sweet, but horse racing users are another bunch worth rewarding, and if making your racing bets here, you’ll get best odds guaranteed on your selections. Regular punters will know the value of this offer, but if you’re new to the idea, we’ll tell you just why it’s worth having.
Place your horse racing bets and you’re confronted with two gambles – will the horse win and should you take the price, or will it get better? Here the latter isn’t a concern, as when taking the price, if the SP is bigger, you will get paid out at the better odds. One less thing to worry about, meaning finding those winners is the only stumbling block.
Although there is no mobile app immediately obvious when searching through the app store, the mobile version of the site more than does a job. It’s simple, quick and hassle-free, which is king when betting on the go. Dropping out some of the more in-depth versions of the desktop, you’re able to get a bet on with minimal clicks.
When opening you are presented with two tabs, sports or casino, from there we were able to get a bet on the next horse racing going off in four clicks, from opening to place bet. That has to be given the credit it deserves, and although it’s easy enough to browse the site, mobile players want, or need, placing bets to be quick and easy. We’re giving pass marks here.
Fun88 banking and customer service
Credit and debit cards appear to be the best option available for depositing or withdrawing funds, certainly when qualifying for the free bet, and you can use your card to put in a minimum of £5, or take out up to £5,000 per day, with an option to transfer different currencies.
It’s not the only option though, they also accept transfers in Neteller and Skrill, limits there being £20 minimum and the same £5,000 per day maximum. New customers may be asked to verify their details when withdrawing funds. This could catch a few off-guard, as it’s easy enough to deposit, but is fast becoming commonplace in the industry. This measure is to protect the user against card fraud, and the firm against underage gambling. Simply provide a picture of your photographic ID.
As with most reputable betting firms now, the FAQs section of the site almost bypasses the need for customer service. If you know what you’re after, there’s an answer to just about every question here, meaning you can help yourself resolve any issues, without having to spend time explaining it to anyone.
If you do find yourself needing to speak to a member of staff, there’s Live Chat, which puts you in contact at the touch of a button, email support and a postal address available. Their complaints procedure, for those needing it, is open and transparent.
Fun88 pros and cons
- Money back on football for a 0-0
- Best price guaranteed on horses
- Easy to use mobile site
- Extensive live betting section
- No obvious mobile app
Fun88 bonus code – What do you need to know?
Key terms are highlighted above. Please refer to the Fun88 website for the latest promotion and the terms and conditions associated with it.