Matchbook bonus code
**** IMPORTANT. Matchbook is not currently operational ***
Please consider one of the alternative exchanges instead:
- Betfair - Exchange£20 free exchange betCash refund up to £20ClaimNew customers only, bet at least £20 on the Exchange and if your first bet loses, we’ll refund you £20 in Cash. Bet must be placed in first 7 days of account opening. Full T&Cs Apply
- Betdaq - ExchangeBet £10, Get £10Claim18+ only. Certain countries only. API/RDT customers excluded. Min £10 exchange bet at odds 2.0 or greater within 14 days of acc reg. Free bet valid on exchange for 7 days. Stake not returned. Depositing directly via bank card. No cashout. New customers only. T&Cs Apply.
Before you get started at Matchbook make sure you’ve read this!
Matchbook is a betting exchange as opposed to a traditional bookie. Betting exchanges are essentially a more sophisticated version of your average high street or online bookie, primarily because they open up a whole new set of betting opportunities. The big difference comes because a betting exchange enables peer-to-peer betting. I.e. you are betting against other users of the exchange, rather than the bookie themselves.
The first and most obvious benefit of this model is that you often see better prices available than you would at the bookies. This is possible simply because the peer-to-peer model means margins are lower and the markets more competitive. You’ll see proof of this as soon as you visit Matchbook – they have an independently verified claim that they had the best average odds for the ENTIRE football season last year! As any smart punter knows, getting more value by betting at bigger odds is the key to making a success of it.
So if you fancy joining the ranks of those who bet a little smarter, there are two things you need to do:
1. Click the button above to check the latest promo code for Matchbook.
2. Note down the code if it is required and enter it on sign up.
Matchbook bonus code – July 2020:
* IMPORTANT * There is currently no need to enter a Matchbook promo code or a Matchbook bonus code. In fact, you might notice other websites that claim codes such as “MAXBONUS” or “MBMAX” – DO NOT USE THESE CODES! We will update this page if there are any valid codes for July 2020, but as it stands all you need to do is click the banner or claim button above. This will ensure you qualify for the promotion, entering incorrect codes will potentially void your claim.
How does the Matchbook promo code work?
The current Matchbook sign up offer is pretty self-explanatory!
The old offer was a cashback offer, for those who are interested, it worked like this:
It is specifically designed to introduce you to the way a betting exchange works, because the cashback is awarded as you use the exchange. The short version as stated at Matchbook is “Get £5 cash for every 5 Matchbook Points you earn. Earn 50 Matchbook Points in your first 5 weeks and you’ll get £50 cash back just for using the exchange!”
Essentially this means that the more you use the exchange the more cashback you will earn. Remember that this is also the case irrespective of whether or not you win or lose. It’s entirely possible that you could be well ahead on your bets and earn the maximum cash back on top! The full terms and explanation of the offer are listed on the Matchbook offer site, which you’ll see as soon as you click “Claim” above. This also explains how much you are required to back or lay to qualify for each cashback payment.
More about Matchbook
Ensuring the your hard earned cash is safe is a key priority when choosing an online bookie or betting exchange. Although Matchbook is a relatively new name in the world of online betting, you will be pleased to know that they are regulated by the Gambling Commission of Great Britain. This means they have to abide by a set of rules and industry practices, and you know that they are a safe and trusted brand for both your personal details and your funds.
The Matchbook betting exchange
If you are using the Matchbook promo code to get started you’ll probably want to learn a bit more about the betting exchanges. They are different to traditional bookies and we will soon have a completely new section explaining the differences in detail. It will be a guide useful for everyone from beginners to seasoned exchange users. Check back to Enhanced Bets soon for this, it will be available from the main menu.
Specifically for the Matchbook promo code, there are a few things worth knowing for when you start using the exchange. We’ve included a few handy hints in a bullet list:
- Set your currency. At the top right of the screen you can choose your default currency
- Set preferred odds format. Again at the top right, you can choose from a number of different odds formats
- Preferred language is the third option that can be set here
- The Matchbook lounge is a great place for a bit of social buzz around the latest sports. You’ll find betting previews, live scores and general exchange related chat.
- Help and Learning section. Great for anyone new to exchange betting, there are step by step guides to everything you need to know to make the most of Matchbook
Matchbook is home to exchange betting on all the major sports. You’ll find the same markets as available at the more illustrious competitors, with plenty activity and hence plenty of liquidity. The big difference? The commission rate! You’ll be paying less in commission on your winning bets than you might be used to elsewhere, and you certainly won’t be paying just to use it!
Matchbook promo code – Terms of the offer
Please ensure you open the Matchbook website to check the latest version of the terms and conditions that apply to this bonus. You’ll find them under the help and learning section, and these will always be the up to date and definitive terms for any given promotion.
We’ve scanned them for you and below you’ll see a list of the key terms for you to be aware of before you begin. Remember to check these with Matchbook though, in the event of any discrepancies the Matchbook website will always be the valid version.
EDIT – Key T&Cs have been removed from this section. Full terms are available on the Matchbook website.
It’s pretty standard stuff and makes for a decent offer at a decent exchange. Enjoy your betting with Matchbook.